Butyric acid has a beneficial effect on the epithelial (covering) cells of the colon. It is one of the few substances that are directly used by intestinal cells without undergoing processing in the liver. Thus, the mucous membrane becomes thicker, healthier and metabolically more active. This leads to several beneficial effects – reducing inflammation, healing of previously damaged mucosa, improving the work of the intestine as a whole, which leads to better absorption and absorption of nutrients and hence normalization of weight. A healthier mucosa reversely affects and improves the quality of “beneficial” bacteria (symbiosis).
Бутарен – бутират капсули
Butyrate also known as the most important short-chain fatty acid in our body is produced thanks to our protective bacteria and is directly involved in our digestive health and prevention of a number of diseases of the gastrointestinal system. Butyrate in the form of sodium butyrate is the best studied form of butyric acid, involved in a number of processes in our body and having a supporting and protective role for our immune system.
– Colitis and colitis complaints – all complaints related to discomfort or pain in the intestines, swelling, bittering, difficult or
irregular bowel movements.
– Disorder or disturbance in the rhythm of defecation after viral or
bacterial infections of the intestine, especially chronic ones (lasting more than
– Conditions after taking antibiotics that have impaired the qualities of the
normal intestinal flora.
– Conditions that occur after chemotherapy (mucositis) or radiotherapy
(atrophic colitis) and are associated with direct damage to the mucous membrane by
the active substance.
– Conditions of increased metabolic need for the body associated with the need
for increased growth or muscle mass.
– Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease are diseases associated with
violation of the integrity of the mucous membrane of the colon due to autoimmune
– There is evidence of an improvement in metabolic syndrome (violation of cr. sugar, fats in the blood, increased weight, high blood pressure,
liver). Studies have shown that within a week, insulin
sensitivity in patients increases by 300%.
– Butyric acid is successfully used in cases of encephalopathy in liver cirrhosis caused by high levels of ammonia in
– There is evidence of an antitumor effect due to stimulation of “correct”
Always take the preparation as recommended by your doctor.
For different conditions, the dosage is different. It is usually started with one capsule
three times a day. For a more pronounced effect or faster reaching the desired effect, the dose
can be increased to 3×2 caps. daily with food.
There are no contraindications to the use of butyric acid.
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
It should be noted that the intake of high doses of BUTAREN® leads to increased
sodium import, which is relevant for patients taking diuretics.
DRUG AND OTHER INTERACTIONS
No adverse drug interactions have been identified so far. The effect of
BUTAREN® can be potentiated by its joint intake with pre- and probiotics.
date, there is no evidence of adverse effects in pregnant or lactating women.
Butyric acid is a natural product in breast milk that has a beneficial
effect on the infant.
ADVERSE REACTIONSThere have been rare reports of increased acidity in the stomach associated with butyric